Friday, February 8, 2013

Winter Storm Nemo causes problems at New York Fashion Week

A massive blizzard that has been called historic is impacting fashion week in New York City. Designer Marc Jacobs has postponed his show until February 14th because the storm has caused delays in his clothing and accessories to be sent over for the show. His show was originally scheduled for Monday. This storm has caused flight delays all over the country. There have been winds on the east coast of 75 mph and of course there are massive power outtages. Did I say how much I am missing Miami? I swear I am going to make like the Pope and kiss the ground when I get there. And then I am going on a nice relaxing vacation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Annamarie Ricci's Miami Fashion Blogger. Please note that all comments are moderated and no comment spam will be published.