Monday, February 18, 2013

Internet scammer Kenneth Malcolm directs letter to Mr. Style! From dr.kennethmalcolm@ymail.com

------------------------------
On Tue, Feb 19, 2013 12:45 AM EST KENNETH MALCOLM wrote:

> Greetings To you Mr. Style Magazine
>
>Naturally, this letter will come to you as a surprise since we have not
>met, permit me however with dispense of honor and respect that I humbly
>make this appeal to you with the understanding that any fact/s or opinion/s
>expressed in this letter are given in confidence and solely for your
>personal information and use. I am skeptical about a lot of thing going on
>the internet which is the only way I think I can get this message passed on
>to you but If it does not interest you, disregard the mail but if it makes
>sense to you, I open my arms wide to do business with you in trust and
>sincerity.
>
>I am Dr. Kenneth Malcolm, I am the chief auditor here at the bank, I got
>your email address from a business network agency here in London were I
>have employed their service to seek for a foreign partner that I can
>entrust and partner with in making this a success without hitches, I was
>assured that you very capable and honest to handle the capacity of this
>transaction.
>
>Few yrs ago, I used an unclaimed fund {$100 million USD} whose owner has
>died 23yrs ago and no one has come to claim the money. I secretly invest
>the fund in a high interest program in the Swiss bank, it ran for 7yrs and
>the capital fund made a profit of *$10million *USD.
>
>I have stopped the program and have returned the capital back to our bank
>unknown, now it?s this $10 million USD profit I made which is in an escrow
>account in the bank where I work here in London United Kingdom, but I will
>like to put you forward as the beneficiary with guidance to pull the
>interest I made from the investment and transfer it out of London to your
>country. All I have to do is to name you as the beneficiary and have it
>transferred to any bank account of your choice.
>
>I don't know who to contact, that's why I am contacting you today, I will
>need you to partner with me and provide an account where I can wire
>transfer this fund and as soon as you have received it in your bank account
>on the receipt of your readiness and quittances to prove that you have the
>capacity to handle this transaction, I will fly over to meet you. I will
>give you 50% of the money for your help and I will take 50% too. This
>transaction is 100% risk free as I legitimately acquired the fund so there
>is nothing to be afraid of.
>
>If you are interested in this transaction, please do not hesitate to
>contact me as soon as possible on my private Email :( *
>dr.kennethmalcolm09@gmail.com*) as I said there are no risks involved in
>this transaction; I can provide you with documentation of the high interest
>trading for your perusal.
>
>Thanks You
>
>Dr. Kenneth Malcolm
>
>Tel. +44 703 174 2810

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Annamarie Ricci's Miami Fashion Blogger. Please note that all comments are moderated and no comment spam will be published.