Saturday, December 8, 2012

It's my blog I can rant if I want to

Hey everybody. This is my fashion blog. I am also the owner of Tropic Style Magazine and here you will find my articles that I write over there plus my short blogs chronicling my personal style and some great street styles that I notice. We will be checking out some truely hidden gems in South Florida too. These are the spots that the tourists and most of the locals don't know about. If you have some fashion or beauty news or products that you want me to review for this blog and Tropic Style Magazine, you can contact me at annamariericci@ymail.com . Don't send me any spam or Nigerian scam letters! All that gets reported. I am not interested in dating or weight loss either and no making money from home scams either. I only want to hear about fashion, beauty products, special events...sorry for the rant guys but you know how it is with people loading up your mailbox with trash then you miss your important emails.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Annamarie Ricci's Miami Fashion Blogger. Please note that all comments are moderated and no comment spam will be published.