Tuesday, December 25, 2012

David Mark scam email davidmark.pay@freenet.de

------------------------------
On Wed, Dec 12, 2012 4:44 AM CST Dr. David Mark wrote:

>How are you doing? Hope you have not forgotten me, I am Dr. David Mark.
>
>Secure the release of some money accrued from the over invoicing of a
>contract/inheritance that was awarded by my government some time ago during the military regime.
>
>Though you were not able to assist me conclude the transaction, I'm happy to inform you about my success
>in getting those funds transferred under the assistance and cooperation of a new partner from Brazil .
>Presently I'm in London-United Kingdom for investment projects with my own share of the total sum.
>Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in Transferring those funds, I
>made sure you are not left out the benefit of the Transaction hence I kept aside for you sum of
>Nine Hundred And Fifty Thousand United States Dollars ($950,000.00).
>
>I and my new partner agreed to compensate you with that amount for all Your past efforts and attempt
>to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much, so feel free and get in touch
>with the paying bank Mr. Santiago Jimenez and instruct him on how to send wire your funds to you.
>
>Please do let me know immediately you receive wire transfer so that we can share the Joy together
>after all the suffer at that time. In this moment, I?m very busy here Because of the investment projects
>which I and my partner are having at hand, so you Need to contact the paying bank, i have instructed
>PNC bank to remit the payment to you In your own method.
>
>Below is the contact of the paying bank:
>
>Mr. Santiago Jimenez
>E-mail: santiagojimenez8701@hotmail.com
>santiagojimenez@adinet.com.uy
>Phone Number: 9512619497
>
>
>With Best Regards,
>
>Dr. David Mark
>
>NOTE:SEND YOUR FULL NAME AND CONTACT ADDRESS WITH PHONE NUMBER TO THE PAYING
>BANK SO THAT HE CAN BE ABLE TO VERIFY YOUR TRANSFER.
>
>YOU'RE PART OF THE MONEY. AT LAST

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Annamarie Ricci's Miami Fashion Blogger. Please note that all comments are moderated and no comment spam will be published.