Saturday, December 22, 2012

Did the world end in Miami yesterday?

It seems that the world did not end on Dec. 21 like so many people thought it would. It sure was a cold day in Miami which did feel strange even if it is December. I went to K mart to do a bit of holiday shopping and I'm telling you I had to stop and question if the world really did end. Let me say I hate stores like K mart, Walmart etc. They attract the most dangerous shopping cart drivers in society. Anyhoo..if you have ever shopped at K mart in Miami you know that they love air conditioning and keep it in deep freeze mode all year long. Yesterday, not only was the AC shut off but they actually had the HEAT on. Truly a when hell freezes over moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Annamarie Ricci's Miami Fashion Blogger. Please note that all comments are moderated and no comment spam will be published.