As a busy ashion editor of Tropic Style and with two successful fashion and style blogs, it seems every designer wants to be featured. I love fashion and I love talking about fashion. I am up to my strained eyeballs in Lookbooks. For those of you who don't know what those are, these are the electronic catalogues of the designer's latest collections. I have hundreds of them still to consider for features and editorials. Problem is, I suffer from migraines and eyestrain so my time in front of this tiny screen must be limited. Small screens are like looking through keyholes and we all know that straining causes wrinkles. If anybody has any suggestions to remedy this problem let me know. This is the same reason why I stress that I cannot and will not do any book reviews in ebook format. |
Annamarie Ricci is a Miami and south Florida Fashion reporter/blogger and editor of Tropic Style Magazine. As a fashion model, she presents a unique insider's perspective
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for commenting on Annamarie Ricci's Miami Fashion Blogger. Please note that all comments are moderated and no comment spam will be published.