Saturday, March 2, 2013

Everything For The Birds Spring Sale Going on Now

I have kept birds since I was seven years old. My first bird was a little white female Zebra finch. As time went on my love for these remarkable creatures has grown and so had my flock! I got a recent email from Everything For The Birds in Wilton Manors announcing that their babies have arrived. I live down in Key Largo and although we have stores closer, like the Aviary at Cauley Square, it is worth the trip to Wilton Manors. I have always gotten friendly and knowledgeable service from their staff. I left there today with three new babies: a beautiful pastel blue male parakeet and a pair of white finches. In addition to selling healthy hand raised babies, they offer a huge selection of toys, food, and other goodies to spoil your flock.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Annamarie Ricci's Miami Fashion Blogger. Please note that all comments are moderated and no comment spam will be published.