Friday, January 11, 2013

I am Femme Fabulous Weekend, April 26 - 28, 2013 in Miami Beach to benefit Women in Distress

Tropic Style Magazine is proud to introduce the I am Femme Fabulous Empowerment Weekend 2013, a celebration of accomplishments achieved and to be achieved by women of diverse ethnicity. This special weekend in Miami is for both women, and the men that honor them, and I am Femme Fabulous will be filled with fashion, entertainment, shopping, delicious food and, of course, lots of empowerment. A portion of the proceeds will be donated to the non profit organization, WOMEN IN DISTRESS which helps domestic violence victims in Broward County. Your participation and support will help us to bring awareness and empower many displaced women in our community that face great obstacles daily.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Annamarie Ricci's Miami Fashion Blogger. Please note that all comments are moderated and no comment spam will be published.